Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tinder update

This morning, my Tinder sweater looked like this:
One back, a left front, a right front and two sleeves (and lots of ends).

This evening after what seems to have been a nearly-endless amount of mattress stitching, it looks like this:

There are still lots of ends.

The seaming didn't go exactly as written in the pattern either (but I don't want to go into that now except to say that I think I shocked even the dog with my language at times).

Next up is picking up stitches for the collar and the bands and then sewing in the ends, sewing on the buttons and then a wash and block.

1 comment:

  1. Why, oh why, is seaming and sewing in ends so tedious?! Your cardigan is looking great though, and I do like your strawberry tablecloth. :) Good luck with the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete