Monday 10 October 2011

In the last week I have.....

Finished knitting a BSJ, but haven't got round to sewing in the ends or putting on the buttons.

Finished knitting the garter stitch scarf in King Cole Galaxy, but haven't sewn in the ends, never mind blocked it/given it a light press.

Not done any knitting whatsoever on my St Brigid sweater.

Knitting approx 10 rows of my green Malabrigo socks.

Crocheted 5-and-a-half rows of my Granny Stripe blanket.

So, no point in getting the camera out really.

It's all hubby's fault as he took last week as holiday so has been getting under my feet and he's between assignments/projects at work at the moment, so is working at home doing admin and chatting on his BlackBerry to colleagues until such time as he needs to go into London.

I have been keeping up to date with my blog reading though and have been admiring lots of your projects and photos.

I've also been trying to get on top of what I think is a low-grade virus, which is really annoying because a couple of days of feeling rubbish and with a tissue permanently attached to my nose and then getting it over with would be preferable to feeling a bit under par and tired all the time, but not ill enough to take to my bed and demand that everyone runs around after me for a change!

Hopefully next time I'll have some proper FO and progress stuff to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment